The ENRICH in China initiative, which is funded by the European Commission under Horizon 2020, provides a comprehensive and diverse range of services to support and facilitate collaboration with China in the areas of research, innovation and business for its European customers. From 6 to 11 May 2018, it will be organising a 3-city Innovation Tour to Shanghai, Wuxi and Chengdu on the theme of Industry 4.0 and Made in China 2025. The event will feature
- Matchmaking with key Chinese players in Intelligent Manufacturing (IM)
- Access to research and business opportunities in Shanghai as well as in the 2nd tier cities of Wuxi and Chengdu
- Europe Day on 10 May including networking with European and Chinese innovators in China
- First-hand information on the Chinese Science Technology and Innovation (STI) landscape and innovative activities in China
- Contacts with high-level representatives from the EU and the Chinese Government
- Contacts with potential Chinese partners for the H2020 work programme for 2018-2010
- Connection with ENRICH in China partners
The event is open to all organisations in the European Union and Associated Countries – research institutes, universities, technology-based companies, accelerators – with an interest in intelligent manfacturing and related sectors.
The deadline for applications is 6 April and the application form is available at http://web.spi.pt/enrichchina/Tour-China/Info/payment%20-%20info.html
The registration fee is €150 and participants should cover their own travel costs to China. There is a possibility of subsidized local accommodation.